The satisfaction of our customers is at the heart of our priorities. We aim to offer personalized customer service tailored to your needs, making your shopping experience even more enjoyable. One less thing to worry about for your vacation under the sun!
If you have any questions or would like more information about our products, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours or the next business day if applicable. You can also contact us directly on the online shop by instant messaging located at the bottom right of the website under the tab "chat". We are happy to answer your questions and advise you in real time every working day between 9am and 5pm.
Return and exchange policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, or the item doesn't fit you as you wished, it will be our pleasure to accept your return. Please note that for inventory and logistics reasons, we do not issue refunds, only credit store or exchange. Your return must meet the following conditions:
- Items must be at regular price.
- The item must be returned to our workshop within 10 days from the date of the order.
- All items must be returned in their original conditions unworn, washed or damaged with the labels and tags attached to the products.
Procedures for exchange and return
We are open on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 11am and 6pm if you wanna drop-by to exchange your product. It will be our pleasure to help you out! We are located at 5795 avenue de Gaspé, suite 205 in Montreal.
1) Fill in the return card included in your original package.
2) Return the item making sure that it matches the conditions listed in the Return Policy and include the return card.
3) Ship the package to the following address:
5795 Gaspé Avenue, Suite 205
Montreal (QC), Canada H2S 2X3
4) We suggest you opt for a carrier that offers a tracking number. June Swimwear is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
5) Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable and that the shipping costs for a return must be cover by the customer unless it is an error on our part.
6) For all refused packages that are returned to June Swimwear, we will deduct the shipping cost from your store credit.
We issue exclusively merchandise credit for international orders. All returned items must be declared as a "Return of Canadian Goods" on the customs declaration. If this mention is forgotten, additional fees may be added. These will be deducted from your merchandise credit.
For inventory and logistics reasons, please note that we do not issue refunds. If you have any questions about this, it will be our pleasure to give you more information. You can contact us at email@example.com.
Items that have been worn, washed or damaged by the customer can not be returned under any circumstances. All items on sale are final sales and can not be traded or credited.
If you change your mind about your purchase, contact us at and we'll have a look at it. When an order has already been sent by post, it is not possible for us to cancel it or change its destination firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take the time to inspect all items before sending them to you. We are sorry if the goods are not in perfect condition when they are received. If so, contact us at email@example.com by sending us a photo of the damaged item. We will send you the return and exchange instructions.
Error in the order
If you have received an item that you have not ordered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to solve it for you.
Items Sold out
We strive to update the inventory of the online store regularly. If an item becomes unavailable during the processing of your order, we will contact you immediately by email to keep you informed of the situation and will make a refund on the same method of payment as your purchase as soon as possible.